Monday 18 January 2010

Other Projects

It's been a while since I've posted up any new work. Once the Postcards from Dystopia exhibition finished another project I've been working on has taken over my time.

Mill24 is a project I'm working on for Islington Mill studios in Salford, Manchester. I'm curating a series of 24-hour exhibitions along with Helen Collett and Lois Macdonald. These exhibitions will be providing a new, accessable platform for emerging artists to exhibit, work closely with their audience and meet practitioners from other cities and countries.

These exhibitions will be happening April 24th, May 29th, June 26th and July 31st.

If you would like the chance to exhibit in Mill24, send a proposal to mill24@hotmail.co.uk

We've set up a blog for the project which will soon feature artist profiles and more detailed information about the exhibitions. We've got a lot of exciting artworks going in the shows including interactive sound art, performance, painting, immersive installations, illustration, video, and much more so stay tuned!

In February I'll be starting a residency at The Grange School in Cheshire, which should allow me more time to devote to making my own work.

No comments: